Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's snowing here! Paris in the snow is so beautiful :) I am sure most of you reading this are sick of the snow already, and apparently you will be getting more of it tonight and tomorrow. I am slightly jealous of you all, especially because Pitt had not one snow days, but TWO! I still can't believe it!
School is going well. I only have one class on Tuesdays, at 1:30pm: The History of Haute Couture in Paris. It is a very interesting class. We learn all about how fashion has evolved in France and the rest of Europe. My prof has worked with Christian Lacroix and on the Drew Barrymore film "Ever After" as a historical fashion consultant. Tomorrow, I would normally have International Business and French but we are having Intl Bus. on Friday instead (field trip to Paris' business district).
I am in the process of planning all my adventures to other European cities. As of now, I am going to Strasbourg and Brussels. I am planning my trip for Easter to Italy tomorrow. Spring break I am going to Mallorca, Spain in the Balearic Islands of the Mediterranean with my mom and I just found out one of my friends from the program will be there with her family at the same hotel so it will be so fun! There are so many places I want to go to but I'll have to save them for another time. I'm only 19, I am sure I will be going to Europe many many more times!
Tonight is a cooking class at my school. I have no idea what we will be doing but hopefully we will learn how to make some delicious french foods :)

Au revoir!

-MEP

No comments:

Post a Comment